Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's time to stop hoarding.

I've been chasing the magical folk of the Wooliverse out of joy, love and because it is utterly fulfilling.  I love these guys and even added shelf space for them in my home.

But there comes a time to let things go, to share with the world, to stop clinging so you can continue to grow. 

Recently I've sold some of these guys at  Urban Bazaar in SF, and it's a good feeling to know that these critters are bringing happiness to more than just me and my wife.  That's why I started this blog, and am making the Wooliverse available on Etsy.  It's scary, it's exciting, and it's a little bit sad to see some of these guys go out into the world.  But as I learned while wrangling with a particulary opinionated and bossy denizen of the Wooliverse, the quickest way to lose access to the magic is to refuse to share it with others.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/wooliverse

No comments:

Post a Comment